Adventure birding in the cold winter of Mongolia tends to attract lots of birders to the destination. That’s because it has the beautiful snow-covered landscapes filled with sunny and bright days. Cranes, geese, harriers, and the other summer breeders all already left the country. But big flocks of Mongolian Lark, Small Snowfinch, Mongolian Lark and lots of other small passerines gather to feed on the big open grasslands of Mongolia and yet the soaring raptors including Saker Falcon, Upland Buzzard and Cinereous Vulture stay and guard their places. From the north, the winter visitors such as Rough-legged Buzzard, Bohemian Waxwing and Common Redpoll have already come for winter. Pallas’s Rosefinch, Siberian Jay, Siberian Tit, Brown Accentor and Alpine Accentor have come down to the lower grounds.
Join us for this fabulous adventure and meet Mongolian nomads who have also settled in their wintering places. Make your dreams come true travelling in wonderful land that filled with glorious wildlife!
- Save 20% discount on this tour
- Siberian Jay, Upland Buzzard, Cinereous Vulture, Siberian Tit, and Mongolian Lark etc...
- Mongolian nomadic lifestyle inspiration
- Mongolia wildlife watching and photography
- Grey Wolf, Mongolian Gazelle, Siberian Ibex and Argali Sheep
- Expect more than 50 species for the trip depending on a season.