Fabulous Bird Migration Tour in Mongolia
Spectacles of spring/autumn migrations of birds of Arctic tundra and Siberia
Mongolia is an important stop-over site for migrating birds. On their way, the migrants of songbirds, shorebirds, waterfowls, and raptors gather around Mongolian steppes, lakes, mountains, and woodlands. This special tour makes it really easy to find many exotic and illusive ones.
This tour will give you the best chances to watch and photograph all Siberian and Central Asian illusive and shy species. Sometimes you will find several species of warblers in a single tree or several species of shorebirds on a single small pond, or you will see several species of raptors together in a single valley.
Our guides with scientific background will help you find and have a good view of many species, some are being really sought-after ones including Amur falcon, Siberian Rubythroat, Oriental Plover, Red-flanked Bluetail, Red-necked Stint, Eastern Buzzard, and many, many more.
- Expect more than 200 species for the trip
- Unpredictable and “Strange” species will show up
- Plus, special residents including Bearded Vulture, Saker Falcon, Upland Buzzard, and Cinereous Vulture etc.
- Different natural habitats – Boreal forest, steppe, lakes, marshlands, mountains, and deserts
- Expert guides with scientific background from Mongolian Ornithological Society
- Mongolian Unique Wildlife – Argali Wild Sheep, Przewalski’s Wild Horse, Corsac Fox, & Sousliks etc.
- Mongolian steppe nomadic lifestyle